Western student outreach was formed in 1986 in Ufungamano Chapel and has grown notably across the country. Weso[main and chiromo campuses] is overseen by WESO KENYA, a body which unites all the Weso fellowships in Kenyan universities.
Hebrews: 10:25…..let us not give up meeting together as some are in habit of doing of doing so, but let us encourage one another and all the more as see the Day approaching.
To edify another through fellowships of brethren as trues worshippers, strengthen one another in the in the love and fear of God, encouragespiritual growth through reading the word of God and prayer, encourage one another to heed to the great commission of spreading the gospel.
To ensure that member’s sustain in Christ Jesus ensure that the Good News is spread all over Kenya and also embracing members’ intimacy with God throughout their lifetime in campus and outside campus
HOW TO JOIN:
- Any born again Christian who is above 18yrsold shall be eligible for membership
- Shall register as a student in colleges and universities or non-students.
- No membership fees.
I. The chairperson
II. The vice chairperson
V. Prayer coordinator
VI. Missions coordinator
VII. Assistant mission coordinator
VIII. In charge instruments
IX. In charge praise and worship
X. In charge publicity
- We meet on Sundays alternatively in Chiromo sanctuary and Ufungamano conference room from 5:00pm to7:00pm.
- We meet every Friday for fellowship prayers in Ufungamano Chapel from 5:30pm
MAJOR UPCOMING EVENTS:
- Associates Sunday 13th July 2014
- Prayer kasha 18th July 2014
- Worship evening 27thJuly 2014
- Retreat/ supper.